Andy and Katie Crandall

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

hello blog world, 

i'm trying to keep updating... 

so what is going on in the life of andy and katie?    Andy and i are both in school and working.. we have moved into a basement apartment in my parents house.  Its quite nice and now that our kitchen is finished it is starting to become more of a home to us!! 

I'm learning to cook for two instead of the masses.. andy is learning to share a bathroom and closet with a girl with lots of make-up, curling irons and high heels... I'm  still working at sport clips part-time... Andy is playing on a inter-mural basket ball team at UVU with friends and my brothers and they are undefeated!!... its offically been over a month that we've been married... seriously time flies.  

Anyways, thats a small update on us!! they'll be more to come, so keep watching!


5 Comments:

Blogger SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

basement of moms house? i bet thats nice! we need to come visit you two

February 6, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Daniel & Shandi said...

Man, Katie I miss you!! I wish we still worked together...it was so much fun talking the whole day and not doing anything else. haha

March 26, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Daniel & Shandi said...

shandirae14@hotmail.com ..... email me and I'll add you to my blog.

Thanks for doing my hair!!!!

April 2, 2009 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

CHECK IT OUT.....
www.lovestitched.etsy.com
www.lovestitched.blogspot.com

heard you were looking for cute props and things for your photos :)

May 5, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Hello,
I just wanted to tell you thank you for entering our free tutu giveaway. Just remember my button or link needs to be posted on your blog in order to be entered. I will be posting a few new tutu designs really soon (I hope). Let me know if I can get an order started for you. Thank you, an good luck with the photography business! let me know when you get it started:) http://www.allthingssweetand sassy.blogspot.com

May 5, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home