Andy and Katie Crandall

Monday, December 8, 2008

I've been Tagged!

So you can get to know me better right??

8 Favorite TV Shows (well i don't have the t.v. so i'm shooting on a limb)
1. The office
2. Cops
3. What not to wear
4. Reba
5. Spilt Ends
6. Lifetime
7. Tbs
8. Cold Case Files

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Drove to Evanston
2. Went to Church
3. Ate dinner with Andys family
4. Watched Cops, that 70's show, and the LDS christmas Devotional
5. homework :(
6. showered
7. colored
8. Cuddled

8 things I look forward to:
1. Christmas!
2. my date on thursday night w/ andy to his work party
3. spending friday night on a double date with andy, my brother steve and his girlfriend arin
4. decorating for christmas
5. mine and andy's apartment to be finished
6. the end of the semester
7. finishing all my homework
8. going to sleep soon

8 Favorite Restaurant
1. Cafe Rio
2. Olive Garden
3. Pier 49
4. the Pizza/Pasta Factory
5. Papa Johns
6. Dairy Queen
7. Macaroni Grill
8. Tucano's

8 Things I wish for:
1. all of our schooling to be done
2. having a place of our own
3. not having to work anymore
4. world peace
5. summer
6. live life to its fullest
7. Go to New York
8. Life was always blissful 

8 People I tag:
1. Shania 
2. Linzy Parduhn Morgan
3. Megan Mccary
4. Shandi Larsen
5. Robyn
6. Jessica Kahananui
7. Sam Williams 
8. Dani Talbot

2 Comments:

Blogger SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

I am sad you weren't in the picture. devastated actually. we took that the second we walked in there and i was planning on taking more but i forgot. i suck i know. we'll just have to hang out next time i'm in town and i won't leave you at temple square for an hour before i get there. i'm SO sorry about that. but i'm glad i got to see you!

December 12, 2008 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Daniel & Shandi said...

hey let me know if you want to be added to my blog. shandirae14@hotmail.com

December 18, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home