Andy and Katie Crandall

Saturday, December 27, 2008

marriage

Andy and I are gettin hitched!!!

the date is two days away and i'm really really excited!! 

we sent out invites, if you didn't get one i'm sorry!! you can still come, we  tried to get everyone and anyone that has gone thru this, understands how hard it is to get everyones address etc...

anyways..

its december 30, 08.. 

the reception will be held at my house that night from 6-9... address is 125 holly drive, alpine ut

hope to see you there!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Daniel & Shandi said...

you are married!!!! Holy Cow!! I'm so happy for you...I'm so happy for you both. When you get settled in we'll have to hang out. I miss my miss, now mrs. (crazy) Katie. The years go by fast. ENJOY!

January 2, 2009 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger kYLE & rOBYN said...

Katie I am sorry I missed your reception!! I hope it was GREAT!! I miss you!!! good luck with life!! being married is great! keep us updated on your blog! -rOBYN

January 6, 2009 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Daniel & Shandi said...

Hey...I know you are super busy. I wanted to say I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend your reception. I had a meeting with the Stake Pres that took longer than planned and by the time I got our your reception was 10 min from being over, and I was at least 20 min away. :( I was so mad! I'm sorry. I hope you are loving being married. (which I know you are) Don't forget about me. Keep in touch.

January 14, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home